The warranty for a product is counted from the date of its retail purchase. It includes any manufacturing defect in material and workmanship. However, it does not cover damages resulting from accidents, mishandling or tampering with the product.
Our customer service team is available on 18002092151 between 10 AM – 5.30 PM. You may also write to us at email@example.com for any complaints and firstname.lastname@example.org for any product related query.
No, Milton doesn’t provide home services. However, you can contact its customer care and drop the product to the respective local dealer/distributor, and it’ll be taken from there by Milton’s team.
As of now, Milton has a variety of products ranging from steel flasks, water bottle, insulated and non-insulated tiffins, soft thermoware to simple house items like containers and buckets. You can check the whole range at www.milton.in before buying. You can also contact our customer care to confirm the products before buying.
Milton has revamped its logo and product packaging designs; hence a different logo can now be seen on the product packaging. To check the authenticity of the product, kindly send the product images and a bill copy at email@example.com.
Milton products are available widely across the country. Please call on our toll-free number - 1800-209-2151, to find the closest Milton dealer. Alternatively, the products are also available on online portals like Amazon, Flipkart, Snapdeal, Paytm, etc.
BPA stands for Bisphenol A. It is an industrial chemical used to make certain kinds of plastic and resins. It could seep into food or beverages from containers that are made with this material, and have adverse effects on human health. All Milton products are BPA-free, and FDA-approved as safe-for-use.
How long does the food remain warm in Milton’s Microwow series?
Milton’s Microwow series can keep food fresh and warm for long hours, depending on the temperature of the dish inside the container. However, the casserole series (Microwow OneTouch and Microwow Venture) can retain the temperature of the dish for up to 4 hours. In contrast, the Tiffin series can do the same for up to 2 hours.
Can Milton’s Microwow series be used to cook food?
Milton’s Microwow series is specifically designed to keep food warm and fresh for longer hours; therefore, it’s strictly suggested not to use it for cooking purposes.
- Casserole series - The user can use the Microwow casserole to heat the food inside the microwave for up to 4 minutes after removing the lid.
- Tiffin series - The user can do the same with Microwow Tiffins and microwave-heat the food for up to 2 minutes after removing the lid.
Can the Jodi Casserole be used to cook food?
No, the Jodi casserole can’t be used to cook food. The product is specifically designed to reheat the food with the steam rising from the lower casserole’s hot content. The lower casserole is microwavable so the food can be reheated in the microwave for up to 4 minutes.
Are Melamine products safe for serving food?
Yes, Melamine products manufactured by Milton are 100% Food Grade and safe to use.
Are Melamine products microwave safe?
Melamine products are purely meant for serving food; therefore, it is recommended not to use them to reheat food inside the microwave or over direct flames.
Is Melamine unbreakable?
The Melamine products are break-resistant!
Are Melamine products stain proof?
Melamine products are stain proof, to clean them well the user has to apply a light-duty sponge base scrubbing pad. However, excessive use of harsh abrasive cleaners, steel wool, or metal scouring pads on melamine products can lead to the removal of its top layer thus, accumulating dirt and retention of stains after continuous usage of the products.
Pro Cook - Tri-Ply Stainless Steel
How is Tri-ply cookware different compared to traditional stainless steel cookware?
A Tri-ply cookware is made of 3 materials, i.e. Stainless Steel 304 + Aluminium + Stainless Steel 430; each one of these has their unique properties - SS304 high-grade stainless steel is Food grade safe and can withstand the corrosive action of various acidic foods. Aluminium is a good conductor of heat which evenly spreads the heat throughout the pan for even cooking. Stainless steel 430 enables the vessel/utensil to be compatible with both induction as well as a gas stove.
Do stainless steel handles become hot while cooking?
Generally, the handles do not become hot unless and until the cookware is kept idle on flame for quite a long time without any food or is being cooked with less content.
Is there any particular method or technique to be used while cooking in Tri-ply cookware?
There is no such unique method or technique to be used; It is advised to put the cookware on slow or medium flame while cooking in Tri-ply cookware.
How can we maintain the Tri-ply cookware?
It is effortless to maintain the Tri-ply cookware; the following points will help you to keep your Tri-ply vessels and utensils fresh & new for a long time:
- Always store your cookware in a cool and dry place.
- Always wipe properly with a dry cloth after washing the cookware.
- Separate the multiple cookware vessels from each other with cloth or paper while storing to prevent scratches from rubbing with each other.
What is the warranty period for Tri-ply cookware?
Milton offers 3 years of manufacturing defect warranty; which covers defects arising due to workmanship while manufacturing the product.
Pro Cook - Cast Iron
Is cooking in Cast Iron cookware good for health?
Recent studies show that cooking in Cast Iron cookware adds iron content to your food, which is good for health and immunity building.
Can Cast Iron cookware rust?
Yes, it can rust if cookware is not used for a long period or seasoned or stored in a moist place.
What if my Cast Iron cookware catches rust? Can it still be used?
You can use your Cast Iron cookware after removing rust. Follow the below steps to remove rust:
- Use a scouring pad to remove and wash away all the rust.
- Towel dry immediately after washing.
- Cover the entire cookware with a thin layer of cooking oil with the help of cloth or tissue paper Place the cookware in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for one hour.
- After an hour, allow the cookware to cool down gradually. Once the pan cools down, the cookware is rust-free and ready to use again.
What are some tips for maintaining Cast Iron cookware?
Refer to the following tips to maintain a Cast Iron cookware:
- Always use cookware on slow or medium flame.
- Always use a small amount of cooking oil on the Cast Iron for each use.
- Remove acidic foods from Cast Iron cookware immediately after cooking, wash promptly to prevent damage of seasoning.
- Never leave Cast Iron cookware submerged in water.
- Never put cold water on hot Cast Iron cookware as this can cause the cookware to crack.
- Do not wash the Cast Iron cookware in the dishwasher.
- If the cookware is scratched and the pre-seasoned layer is removed, it must be re-seasoned.
How can one do the re-seasoning at home?
For re-seasoning of Cast Iron cookware at home; follow below steps:
- Thorough hand wash with hot & soapy water.
- Towel dry immediately after washing.
- Cover the entire cookware with a thin layer of cooking oil with the help of cloth or tissue paper.
- Place the cookware in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for one hour.
- After an hour, allow the cookware to cool down gradually. Once the pan cools down, the cookware is ready for use again.
Pro Cook - Non-Stick Range
What type of accessories need to be used while cooking in non-stick cookware?
It is recommended to use wooden, silicone or nylon utensils/accessories while cooking in non-stick cookware, as it prevents scratching of the non-stick surface, and increases the durability of the product.
How to clean non-stick cookware?
Refer the following steps to clean your non-stick cookware:
- Allow the cookware to cool down after cooking.
- Always use sponge or nylon scrubber to clean your non-stick cookware.
- Do not use metal scrubber for cleaning.
How to make the best use of non-stick cookware for cooking?
To make the best use of non-stick cookware for cooking, follow the below steps:
- Always use your cookware on slow or medium flame.
- Apply a small amount of cooking oil or butter on the non-stick area.
What is the warranty period for non-stick cookware products?
We offer 1-year manufacturing defect warranty against the quality of the product on Blackpearl non-stick range and 2 years of manufacturing defect warranty against workmanship on Granito non-stick range.
Are Milton Softline containers leakproof?
Yes, all Milton Softline containers are 100% leak proof.
Can Milton Softline containers be in a microwave? If yes, then what should be the ideal time?
It’s highly recommended to check the packaging of the containers if they are microwave safe or not. If yes, then depending upon the food, it takes 30 seconds to 2 minutes to reheat the food.
Are Softline containers’ jackets washable?
Yes, all the Softline containers’ jackets are washable and easy to maintain.
Are the spare parts of Softline range products available separately?
Yes, the spare parts of Softline range products are available separately, you can contact your local shopkeeper/dealer or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the same.
How long do the Softline tiffins retain the temperature?
Milton’s Softline tiffins with the soft insulated body are designed to keep the food warm/cold and fresh for 3-4 hours.
Are the Softline containers made of food-grade materials?
Yes, all of Milton’s Softline products are made of food-grade materials.
Are there any specific cleaning and usage instructions for Milton Copper bottles?
- Before using your newly bought Milton Copper bottle, rinse it with plain water or a mixture of water and lemon juice to ensure the removal of dust and dirt.
- While using the copper bottles, the inside of the bottle tends to get darker due it’s exposure to a moist environment.
- The darkened area should be cleaned as per the instructions given in the packaging.
- The bottle should be cleaned on a time-to-time basis ranging from alternate days to every 15 days.
What grade of steel is used in Milton Thermosteel products, and are they rustproof?
Milton's Thermosteel range of products are fabricated with 304 superior quality stainless steel, and it's 100% rustproof.
Does the steel used in Thermosteel products react with any food or liquid item?
No, the steel used in thermosteel products is 304 Stainless Steel and BPA free, hence it does not react with food or liquid items.
Can carbonated drinks be stored in Milton's Thermosteel flasks?
No, carbonated drinks can't be stored in Milton's Thermosteel flasks.
Can one store both hot and cold beverages in Milton's Thermosteel flasks?
Yes, one can store all hot beverages like tea, coffee and soup and cold beverages like cold water, juice etc. in Milton's Thermosteel flasks.
How long do the beverages remain hot or cold in Milton's Thermosteel flask?
Milton's Thermosteel flasks have a vacuum insulated body which helps in keeping the beverages hot or cold for up to 24 hours.
Single Walled Steel Products
What grade of steel is used in Milton's Unisteel bottles, and are they rustproof?
Milton's single walled steel bottles are fabricated with 304 superior quality stainless steel and are 100% rustproof.
Does the steel used in Unisteel bottles react with any food or liquid item?
No, the steel used in single walled steel bottles is 304 Stainless Steel and BPA free, hence it's safe and does not react with food or liquid items.
Do Unisteel bottles keep the beverages hot or cold for longer hours?
No, since the single walled steel bottles are not vacuum insulated, they are not designed to retain the temperature of the beverage for long hours.